The CHANGCE-Game is a one and a half day workshop, resembling the kick-off into a chance oriented future. Through the identification of chances and change potential we build the strategic basis for future work.
Honestly - Play a Game!?
In our gamified approach we develop the current & desired self-portaits, systematically discuss and evaluate the chances of your organisation with the help of statement cards. The CHANGCE-Game utilises established techniques of gamification, like role play and progress displays, to generate meaningful results as a team.
Advantages of the Method:
- quick results and goal oriented
- not time consuming, little effort for user
- motivates through interactive, playful group process
- (open) creative atmosphere / approach
- generates new insights through change of perspective
- disrupts routine and old patterns, neutralises hierarchy
- haptic experience
- triggers intellect, creativity, intuition and subconsciousness
- improvement of future compatibility / chance identification through systematic approach
- teambuilding through simplicity, light-heartedness and familiarity of method
- efficacy through holistic and balanced illumination of future oriented topics by the team itself (“invented here”)
- setting of a lasting impulse for the change process – with concrete approaches and motivation towards tomorrow
The role classification offers eight perspectives, which workshop participants can represent, to represent the corresponding chance-room in discussion. Every opinion counts and contributes to the progress of the CHANGCE-Game.
Social Minder Type
From the game results a chances and potentials analysis is derived for the following CHANGCE-Process. In this way, you lay the strategic groundwork for future enterprise. Which chance-rooms contain value creation for the future?
Having ideas and identifying chances is just part of the art. True art, is exploiting these chances and ideas. It is also about developing future scenarios in each chance room. What changes have to be made in each chance room, in order to convert the status-quo into a chance? HOW does WHAT effect something in WHICH chance room?